November 4, 2014

OMG

All i can say is - I'm so sorry. This blog, which probably 17 people look at (6 of them being family members), has always been a place where I can pause for a few minutes, strip away the professional hats I sometimes wear, and write a few dumb things, post a few too many photos of the same arrangement, and relax a bit.

I suppose since I imagine there are only 17 people viewing this here blog, it allows me to be a less hashtag, adjective heavy, and a little more clumsily me. So, I apologize to myself, as well, for hiding behind the busy schedules, personal dramas and resolve/welcome the opportunity to get back to basics. I hope you'll join me as I get back on track here.



2 comments:

  1. I bet it's more than 17! It's got to be at least 18. I read it. Glad to see you back. I look forward to flower pix. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have another reader! I followed you over from Frolic! Your arrangements are beautiful. I hope you keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete